Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Jonathan Passes CFI / Nicole's School

Jonathan took his CFI (certified flight instructor) test last week and passed! It has been a long process with many delays...either bad weather or planes being worked on...but he is done! His next step is to work on his CFII (certified flight instrument instructor) He should be finished by the beginning of December. 

The next step is then for him to start instructing commercial and instrument in January. He is excited for this opportunity.

I, Nicole, have made it half way through my 8 week online class through Moody. (Contemporary Strategies for Ministry to Women) One of the 6 books that I have had to read has left me in tears, Half the Sky by Nicholas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn.


This book is a real eye opener of the oppression women face around the world. I knew that women were mistreated, but wow, I didn't know just how bad it was. I recommend this for ALL women to read, but I caution you that it is a VERY heavy read. Commit to reading it prayerfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

US

My photo
I am a woman of God on a journey. A wife to a wonderful husband. I love baking and cooking and just being crafty. My husband is going through flight school and I am working full time. My hearts desire is to stay at home and make money, have children and just be able to be free from my dreaded job. My mind is so full and cluttered when I go to bed at night that I needed a way to get it all out...