Monday, March 1, 2010

the fall of day

We live in one of the most beautiful areas of Spokane. I mean the state park is our backyard! Last night as I was finishing up cutting Jonathan's hair the sun was descending on the horizon and I couldn't help but snap a picture of the beautiful colors in the clouds.

This same night, on our adventure to the grocery store, we saw the moon rising in the sky. This moon was unlike any we had ever seen before...it was HUGE! We tried to get a picture of it while it was still near the ground but with all the city lights we had no such luck so we raced out of town up onto the flats of the countryside. The moon was so big and beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. That moon looks so cool! How nice to live where you can see such a beautiful sky!

    ReplyDelete

US

My photo
I am a woman of God on a journey. A wife to a wonderful husband. I love baking and cooking and just being crafty. My husband is going through flight school and I am working full time. My hearts desire is to stay at home and make money, have children and just be able to be free from my dreaded job. My mind is so full and cluttered when I go to bed at night that I needed a way to get it all out...