Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Rock & Worship Roadshow














      
This Sunday was the Rock & Worship Roadshow here in Spokane at the arena. The tickets were $10 at the door...that meant no advance purchase! We had the opportunity to go with a couple from our small group...pictured below here....

We had to wait in the rain and very windy winds. Being that I straightened my hair for the day I was a bit anxious as my curls started coming back :( When we finally got in we quickly found some really great seats. There were lots and lots of people.  We saw The Sidewalk Prophets, Remedy Drive, Fee, Francesca Battistelli, Family Force 5, David Crowder & Mercy Me. Yeah, all of that for only $10 was AMAZING!!!



1 comment:

  1. That's really great that you guys went together and enjoyed yourselves!!! We should do stuff like this more often!

    Good to see you guys last night!
    e.

    ReplyDelete

US

My photo
I am a woman of God on a journey. A wife to a wonderful husband. I love baking and cooking and just being crafty. My husband is going through flight school and I am working full time. My hearts desire is to stay at home and make money, have children and just be able to be free from my dreaded job. My mind is so full and cluttered when I go to bed at night that I needed a way to get it all out...