Tuesday, September 28, 2010

1 Year Anniversary

August 15th marked the celebration of our 1 year anniversary. We drove up to Castlegar BC and stayed at a beautiful B&B there. It was a great time of just relaxing and enjoying each other!


The wife of the couple who owned this B&B is an amazing artist. Above is a piece of her work!




where there is an airport, no matter how difficult it is to spot...my pilot husband WILL spot it!

Any guesses on what we saw here!?


We had a great day at the beach. Swam in some freezing cold water and caught a lot of sun rays.

This is the place we ate dinner and listened to a live jazz band at. Interesting little place. I guess it is to go along with the interesting town, Nelson BC.


We had a great time talking and exploring together. The B&B had a hot tub outside that we could sit out under the stars in. We spent 2 days in Nelson BC. The first day at the beach and the second day we went whitewater kayaking! Wish we could have more weekend getaways like this!




No comments:

Post a Comment

US

My photo
I am a woman of God on a journey. A wife to a wonderful husband. I love baking and cooking and just being crafty. My husband is going through flight school and I am working full time. My hearts desire is to stay at home and make money, have children and just be able to be free from my dreaded job. My mind is so full and cluttered when I go to bed at night that I needed a way to get it all out...