Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jonathan Turns 23 part II

Once I got off of work I went home to get ready for a surprise dinner date. Jonathan didn't know where we were going...and I actually kept it a surprise the entire time! (Pat self on back here!) We we to the Shogun restaurant. It was lots of fun as they cooked our meal out in front of us, making it basically a dinner show. We laughed and ate a lot of yummy food :)





The employees came out banging a gong and dressed Jonathan and sang to him! He was just a tad embarrassed.



THE NEXT DAY...

We took a trip to the Spokane County Fair. We watched some Mutton Bustin, a hypnotist, walked through the animal barns, had yummy food and ended the night with a monster truck show. I forgot how much I loved going to fairs. We had a great time checking out all the interesting exhibits...and people!


Alpaca




This ended our weekend celebration of Jonathan's 23rd birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

US

My photo
I am a woman of God on a journey. A wife to a wonderful husband. I love baking and cooking and just being crafty. My husband is going through flight school and I am working full time. My hearts desire is to stay at home and make money, have children and just be able to be free from my dreaded job. My mind is so full and cluttered when I go to bed at night that I needed a way to get it all out...