Friday, July 23, 2010

Adding 2 To Our Family

for those of you who have seen our place...it is lovingly small :)

i have a desire for a pet of some sort but we aren't allowed to have any pets.

is a fish or a hermit crab a pet? (because, outside of having a dog, this is what I wanted)

i thought i would have to convince jonathan as to why i 'needed' a fish or hermit crab.

nope.

we went to petsmart and came home with 2 fish!

male and female

betta fish




betta are known as 'chinese fighting fish'

they can't be kept in the same container

so here is what we came up with 


she is in the middle, he is on the outside.

there are no names yet...

any suggestions!?

3 comments:

  1. did you name them yet? What a cool idea for a bowl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. her name is whiz...his name is whirl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty fish, the colors are pretty. Very cool bowl.

    ReplyDelete

US

My photo
I am a woman of God on a journey. A wife to a wonderful husband. I love baking and cooking and just being crafty. My husband is going through flight school and I am working full time. My hearts desire is to stay at home and make money, have children and just be able to be free from my dreaded job. My mind is so full and cluttered when I go to bed at night that I needed a way to get it all out...